Happy 2018 & see you in Apache!
As announced towards the end of last year, we are ending the @netbeans.org mailing lists and web forums.
Happy new year to the NetBeans community everywhere!
As announced towards the end of last year, we are ending the @netbeans.org mailing lists and web forums:
NetBeans is in the process of moving to Apache, the current status can be read in the latest Apache incubator report:
A lot more work is ahead, though a lot has been done already.
Take note of the following:
- Apache NetBeans mailing lists and how to subscribe/unsubscribe: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Mailing+lists
- NetBeans Bugzilla is read-only so please use Apache NetBeans JIRA going forward: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/
- NetBeans update centers are switching from http to https on January 12th, so please go to Tools > Plugins > Settings to manually change URLs to https
- Several items are still pending, i.e., in process to Apache, including the website, Plugin Portal, and Exception Reporter.
- Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0 Beta is in process of being released: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+9.0+Beta
Finally, thank you all for your many years of usage and support of NetBeans — we look forward to continuing the NetBeans adventure with you in Apache!
Geertjan & Jirka,
on behalf of the NetBeans community