Mint’s key features
What separates Mint from other languages? A few of its notable features include:
- Use CSS to style elements using
- Contain and manage data with a globally accessible
- You can add a third party CSS library to a Mint app with just a few lines of code and then use the library in your Mint project.
- Includes embedded features of the JS stack such as React, Redux, Prettier, npm, Jest, and Enzyme.
- Functions are called
function. (View the language creator’s reasoning for this choice.)
- Instead of using a library, routing is a built-in language feature. Define routes in a