The devil is in the keywords
What comes to your mind when you hear the word Java? How about blockchain, DevOps and microservices? If you want to learn about emerging technologies or dive deeper into topics you’re already familiar with (I’m looking at you Java 9), what better way to do that than to go straight to the source?
Open the magazine and allow the experts (all 14 of them) to shower you with information.
PS: There’s still time to secure your spot at JAX London 2017. More information here.
Read it in the app
Inside this issue
Microservices are more than just a hype
Interview with Kai Tödter
Building microservices infrastructure in seven days — It’s possible!
The error of our ways: Reliability
Interview with Kevlin Henney
“You cannot buy DevOps in a box.”
Interview with Anders Wallgren
“Containers demand operational responsibility.”
Interview with Daniel Bryant
“We’re just on the edge of blockchain’s potential.”
Interview with Brian Behlendorf
Blockchain – A game-changer in financial services
Interview with Eoin Woods
“There is no Java 9 without Jigsaw.”
Interview with Georges Saab
“Modules are very much a feature for the long-term.”
Interview with Stephen Colebourne
“Java 9 is much bigger than Jigsaw.”
Interview with Monica Beckwith
The power list: Top 20 Java influencers of 2017
JAX Editorial Team
Java 9 and the future of modularity
Interview with Marcus Biel
Personal highlight of Eclipse Oxygen: Java 9 support
Interview with Mike Milinkovich of the Eclipse Foundation
Java is not without its potential pitfalls
“Diversity ensures continuous innovation”
Interview with Abby Kearns, Executive Director of Cloud Foundry Foundation
The JAX Magazine app
You can now read JAX Magazine and JAXenter.com on your tablet or mobile device, both on Apple and Android. Whether you’re offline or online, there’s nothing stopping your from reading the magazine at home, in the cafe or on the go.
Take your tech know-how to go
- Page-turning tech trends: Browse all JAX Magazine issues in a smooth epub reading experience
- Tech news: Read the latest tech news, tutorials and commentaries on JAXenter.com
- First issue free: Each digital issue costs as little as 0.99 cents and your first issue is free! A yearly subscription only costs 4.99
- Bookmark your favourite posts and tutorials from the magazine or the newsfeed
- Search across all content downloaded onto your device, including articles and whole editions of the magazine
- Offline reading: Downloaded content is fully available offline, meaning you can read up on the latest IT tips, trends and news anywhere, anytime
Tutorials, trends and tech know-how
Packed full of know-how from international IT professionals, this bi-monthly magazine is designed for developers that want to expand their knowledge base and perform better in their projects. The JAX Magazine mission is to provide the best content in IT for a plethora of programming interests – written for and by developers.
JAX Magazine is always looking for contributing authors and developers to write about what they know and love to work on – we invite you to contact our editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.