While running continuous delivery, there may be an issue ensuring users have updated content. Due to the inherent latency within a Content Delivery Network (CDN), during a deployment, users may be viewing content on an older version of software.
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
DevOpsCon 2018 Sessions
- IBM bets big on blockchain, contributes 44,000 lines of code to Hyperledger
- School is in session: Blockchain education is needed ahead of mainstream adoption
- The weight of the global economy on blockchain's shoulders
- #AboutLastWeek: Bitcoin price nears $600, Jenkins polishes its UX and more
- Top 20 FinTech influencers to follow in 2017