While running continuous delivery, there may be an issue ensuring users have updated content. Due to the inherent latency within a Content Delivery Network (CDN), during a deployment, users may be viewing content on an older version of software.
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
- Industries are not disrupted by blockchain — This is called organic evolution
- Banking and Docker Datacenter: How containers can drive agility
- Calling all software delivery heroes: JAX DevOps and JAX Finance join forces
- Sneak peek into the future of banking from the founding member of two high-profile companies: Part 1
- [Bit]coin flipping: "Blockchain will go mainstream in the next 5-10 years"