Announcement: Only one week left to submit for JAX London 2013
Get your abstracts in for Londons premier Java conference – returning for its sixth installment – while you still can!
The conference, which runs on the 28th-30th October at Park Plaza, Victoria, London, will bring together some of the greatest speakers and developers from across the Java industry. We’re accepting abstracts at jaxlondon.com/submit until 28th March.Although JAX London’s roots are firmly embedded in Java, we recognise that the industry is changing and it’s no longer solely about the language or platform. Web technologies, cloud services, NoSQL databases and mobile platforms all play a role in modern development. As such, we’re keen to reflect this converging world and welcome sessions in the following tracks:
- Java Core Technologies
- Java Enterprise Technologies & Frameworks
- JVM Languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Groovy, JRuby, Clojure, …)
- Methodologies: Agile, Devops, Continuous Delivery, …
- Modern Software Architecture: practices & principles
- Big Data & NoSQL
- Mobile: Android, Mobile Web, iOS, Mobile Enterprise Services
- Cloud & PaaS Technologies
- Web technologies, APIs, Mobile, service values etc
- Open Source Tools & Frameworks
From some of the sessions we’ve released so far, we can tell the selection process is going to be difficult. If you want to make the process even harder, head over the JAX London website and submit.Just keep in mind that we want sessions that really speak to attendees, free of marketing jargon and get them thinking. Stick with JAXenter over the coming weeks for more details surrounding the conference! And don’t forget that our ‘blind bird’ tickets to JAX London are already on sale for a bargain £360.