Serverless Architecture Conference 2020 program preview & early bird special
Serverless Architecture Conference 2020 will be held in The Hague from April 20 to 22, 2020—so it’s high time for a small program preview. More than 25 sessions and workshops have already been announced. Attention! Until Thursday, February 13, 2020, you can also benefit from our early bird specials and receive a C64 Mini or a Raspberry Pi for free with your ticket.
Serverless Architecture Conference returns to The Hague this year. At the Marriott Hotel, our experts will talk about everything related to the architectural trend “serverless” and provide visitors with the right tools and knowledge to succeed in a cloud-native world. More than 20 keynotes, workshops and sessions invite visitors to learn about the latest technologies in deployment, scaling and application management.
Range of topics of Serverless Architecture Conference
- Serverless Architecture & Design
- Serverless Development
- Serverless Engineering & Operation
Range of topics of API Conference
- API Development
- API Design
- API Management
- API Platforms & Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Early Bird Specials
Until February 13, 2020, you can still benefit from the early bird specials for both conferences:
- 2-in-1 conference ticket: When you buy a ticket for API Conference or Serverless Architecture Conference, the ticket for the other conference is included.
- Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini: With the booking of a 2-day ticket, you will also receive a Raspberry Pi or a C64 Mini as a present.
- Colleague discount: Register with 3+ colleagues and save an additional 10% on the ticket price.
- Extra Specials: Freelancers and employees of scientific institutions receive individual special conditions.
Further information can be found at www.serverless-architecture.io/.
In terms of content, Serverless Architecture Conference 2020 will cover the entire range of topics that developers encounter on their way into the world of cloud and serverless architectures. A special focus will be on the question “What exactly is serverless,” tools such as Knative, Kubernetes or Docker, technologies and platforms, as well as the cloud providers themselves.
Serverless Architecture Conference 2020 – Keynotes
- From Monolith to Serverless: Rethinking your Architecture – Michael Dowden, Andromeda
- Building Digital Ecosystems with APIs – Matthias Biehl, API-University.com
Serverless Architecture Conference 2020 – Workshops
- AWS Workshop: Delivering Modern Production-Ready Apps with Amazon Web Services – Till Kahlbrock, superluminar GmbH
- Azure Cloud Workshop: Developing Serverless Functions in Microsoft’s Cloud – Rainer Stropek, software architects/www.IT-Visions.de
- API 365 Workshop: Building APIs and managing them with serverless, containers, API gateways and Azure – Dr. Roberto Freato, Freelance
Serverless Architecture Conference 2020 – Sessions
- Build Advanced Serverless Workflows & Lessons Learned with AWS StepFunctions – Alin Iacob, Visma
- Building Smarter Solutions Using Azure and Cognitive Services – Eldert Grootenboer, Motion10
- Efficient CI/CD for your Azure Functions – Vidar Kongsli, Bredvid AS
- Event-Driven Serverless Microservices in Azure – Rainer Stropek, software architects/www.IT-Visions.de
- How Going Serverless Changed our DevOps Operations – Milecia McGregor, Flipped Coding
- Let a thousand flower bloom? Scaling Serverless SaaS in the enterprise – Holger Reinhardt, Haufe Group
- Modern Architecture in the Cloud of 2020 – Marius Zaharia, Société Générale
- Monitoring Kubernetes Vs. Serverless-based Applications – Avishai Shafir, Lumigo
- Monitoring Serverless Applications on AWS: The Monitoring Monster Becomes Your Friend – Nick Van Hoof, Ordina
- Performing chaos in a serverless world – Gunnar Grosch, Opsio AB
- Reduce Manual Work and Costs by Resizing, Editing and Optimizing Images using Lambda@edge, S3 and Cloudfront – Eveline Sparreboom, albelli
- Serverless Deployments with Canary – Creating DevOps Engineers at LEGO.com – Nicole Yip, The LEGO Group
- Serverless Development Lifecycle: How to Design, Structure and Maintain Serverless Projects – Jorge Vargas, albelli
- Serverless Integration Architectures – Samuel Vandecasteele, I8C
- Serverless Patterns Made Simple with Real-World Use Cases – Sheen Brisals, The LEGO Group
- The Art of Serverless Microservices Communication with AWS EventBridge – Sheen Brisals, The LEGO Group
- The Real Cost of Pay-Per-Use in Serverless – Ran Ribenzaft, Epsagon
- Visualizing Serverless Applications – Ran Ribenzaft, Epsagon
- AWS Landing Zone – Zamira Jaupaj, Mobiquity
- CI/CD – Zamira Jaupaj, Mobiquity
- Measure developer productivity by counting the Lines of Code again. And how Serverless enables minimizing it – Christian Bannes, ip.labs GmbH & Vadym Kazulkin/, ip.labs GmbH
- Alexa as a… Service? – Pawel Piwosz, Epam Systems
The program shown is only a small part of the overall program that will await you at Serverless Architecture Conference 2020. A total of over 25 workshops, sessions and keynotes by 20+ international speakers and trainers is planned. You will receive ongoing program updates at serverless-architecture.io.