ML Conference Singapore very early bird offer ends January 23
ML Conference gives you the opportunity to learn about the latest machine learning tools and technologies, including TensorFlow 2.0, machine learning in the browser, deep learning and NLP. Seasoned ML experts will share insights on how to understand your data, optimize your models and more. The very early bird discount for ML Conference Singapore ends on January 23, so why not take a look?
ML Conference Singapore will take place from March 24-26, 2020. While the very early bird offer still stands, you can save up to $310 USD and get a free gift with your 3-day pass as well as a 10% team discount for registering 3+ colleagues.
This year, ML Conference will take place three times in different locations across the world. The usual suspects Munich and Berlin will of course be on the agenda, but now Singapore is also on the cards, meaning we’re bringing ML Conference to a second continent in 2020.
MLCon very early bird discount offers savings up to $310. Very early bird registration ends on January 23, 2020. Plus, there’s also a few great extras included for those who strike while the iron is hot!
- Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini: Register for a 3-day pass and choose between a Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini.
- Team Discount: Register 3+ colleagues and get 10 % off!
- Extra Special: Freelancers and employees of scientific institutions receive individual special conditions – please send us an email to email@example.com
ML Conference Singapore tracks
The tracks are:
- Advanced ML Development
- Machine Learning Business & Strategy
- Machine Learning Principles
- Tools, APIs & Frameworks
ML Conference Singapore program
The full program is not yet annnounced, but you can take a look at some of the highlights that are already online:
There’s still more to come, so stay tuned! Keep an eye on mlconference.ai for more.