Look who’s back! OSGi
From security predictions to microservices prosperity and the answer to interoperability problems, this issue is all about eliminating the disruption and helping developers to smoothly accomplish their tasks.
Is OSGi really back? Is the new OSGi framework the answer? Exactly how easy is it to set up Eclipse? What are the benefits of microservices and why should you implement them? Which are the best database managers for developers? Is bridging the answer to interoperability issues? What are the security predictions for this year? Take a look inside to find the answers.
Read it in the app
Inside this issue
SECURITY: 2016 security predictions
OSGi: Back to the roots
OSGi: OSGi enRoute 1.0
INTERVIEW: Angular 2, TypeScript … and a release date
DATA: Creating database content with Java 8
DATA: Best database managers for developers
TOOLS: Setting up Eclipse is easy now
Frederic Ebelshäuser, Nina Geiger, Sophie Hollmann
TOOLS: Bridging is the answer to interoperability issues
ARCHITECTURE: Microservice architecture is gaining momentum
OPINION: From Silicon Valley to ISIS
BUSINESS: Today’s tech partnerships
The JAX Magazine app
You can now read JAX Magazine and JAXenter.com on your tablet or mobile device, both on Apple and Android. Whether you’re offline or online, there’s nothing stopping your from reading the magazine at home, in the cafe or on the go.
Take your tech know-how to go
- Page-turning tech trends: Browse all JAX Magazine issues in a smooth epub reading experience
- Tech news: Read the latest tech news, tutorials and commentaries on JAXenter.com
- First issue free: Each digital issue costs as little as 0.99 cents and your first issue is free! A yearly subscription only costs 4.99
- Bookmark your favourite posts and tutorials from the magazine or the newsfeed
- Search across all content downloaded onto your device, including articles and whole editions of the magazine
- Offline reading: Downloaded content is fully available offline, meaning you can read up on the latest IT tips, trends and news anywhere, anytime
Tutorials, trends and tech know-how
Packed full of know-how from international IT professionals, this bi-monthly magazine is designed for developers that want to expand their knowledge base and perform better in their projects. The JAX Magazine mission is to provide the best content in IT for a plethora of programming interests – written for and by developers.
JAX Magazine is always looking for contributing authors and developers to write about what they know and love to work on – we invite you to contact our editorial staff at email@example.com.