Read it in the app
Inside this issue
Two years with Angular and loving it
Six reasons why you need to try Angular
What the new Angular 5 means for you
The original Angular: Still kicking in 2018
Angular vs. React — Who’s one step ahead?
Interview with Dr. Marius Hofmeister and Stephan Rauh
React: 7 reasons why you need to switch
The attractiveness of React Native
Anna Klimenko and Alexander Kotov
Considering a new framework: Vue.js
Everything you need to know about Vue.js
The road ahead for Node.js
Rubi Saini, Gaurav Gupta, and Ankit Gupta
Interview with Max Kordek
How to succeed in tech: Tips from Agnès Crepet
The JAX Magazine app
You can now read JAX Magazine and JAXenter.com on your tablet or mobile device, both on Apple and Android. Whether you’re offline or online, there’s nothing stopping your from reading the magazine at home, in the cafe or on the go.
Take your tech know-how to go
- Page-turning tech trends: Browse all JAX Magazine issues in a smooth epub reading experience
- Tech news: Read the latest tech news, tutorials and commentaries on JAXenter.com
- First issue free: Each digital issue costs as little as 0.99 cents and your first issue is free! A yearly subscription only costs 4.99
- Bookmark your favourite posts and tutorials from the magazine or the newsfeed
- Search across all content downloaded onto your device, including articles and whole editions of the magazine
- Offline reading: Downloaded content is fully available offline, meaning you can read up on the latest IT tips, trends and news anywhere, anytime
Tutorials, trends and tech know-how
Packed full of know-how from international IT professionals, this bi-monthly magazine is designed for developers that want to expand their knowledge base and perform better in their projects. The JAX Magazine mission is to provide the best content in IT for a plethora of programming interests – written for and by developers.
JAX Magazine is always looking for contributing authors and developers to write about what they know and love to work on – we invite you to contact our editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.