The state of Machine Learning
Machine learning is all the rage these days and if your company is not in the conversation, perhaps you want to hear how trivago, BigML, Studio.ML, Udacity, AWS and Skymind put this technology to good use.
Also, if you thought machine learning and DevOps don’t mix well, think again. Last but not least, we recently talked about the importance of ethics education among developers so now it’s time to have the “how to develop ML responsibly” talk with you.
I wish you a happy reading!
Read it in the app
Inside this issue
A basic introduction to machine learning
The rules of machine learning
Stack Overflow survey 2018: ML trends
The state of machine learning in 2018
How to develop ML responsibly
Applying machine learning to DevOps
Does your company have a ML strategy?
Fitting models with AWS AI
Advanced automation features in Studio.ML
Peter Zhokov and Arshak Navruzyan
How ML ist changing the travel industry
Convolutional LSTM for ocean temperature
Why deep learning is an essential tool for devs
Open source and machine learning
Top 5 machine learning libraries for Java
Deep learning for search: using Word2vec
“Code generators are becoming more sophisticated”
Interview with Jay Jay Billings
Diversity talk: “Connect and empower one another”
Interview with Sepideh Nasiri, Founder and CEO of Persian Women In Tech
The JAX Magazine app
You can now read JAX Magazine and JAXenter.com on your tablet or mobile device, both on Apple and Android. Whether you’re offline or online, there’s nothing stopping your from reading the magazine at home, in the cafe or on the go.
Take your tech know-how to go
- Page-turning tech trends: Browse all JAX Magazine issues in a smooth epub reading experience
- Tech news: Read the latest tech news, tutorials and commentaries on JAXenter.com
- First issue free: Each digital issue costs as little as 0.99 cents and your first issue is free! A yearly subscription only costs 4.99
- Bookmark your favourite posts and tutorials from the magazine or the newsfeed
- Search across all content downloaded onto your device, including articles and whole editions of the magazine
- Offline reading: Downloaded content is fully available offline, meaning you can read up on the latest IT tips, trends and news anywhere, anytime
Tutorials, trends and tech know-how
Packed full of know-how from international IT professionals, this bi-monthly magazine is designed for developers that want to expand their knowledge base and perform better in their projects. The JAX Magazine mission is to provide the best content in IT for a plethora of programming interests – written for and by developers.
JAX Magazine is always looking for contributing authors and developers to write about what they know and love to work on – we invite you to contact our editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.