Does this FRAME WORK?
It’s not like we haven’t heard it before but now this seems to be the general consensus: frameworks are the next phase in the evolution of programming languages. Don’t get me wrong, programming languages’ time is not up and one cannot and should not imagine a world without them. However, the thought that frameworks could make our lives easier is not far-fetched.
Are you curious yet? I invite you to open the magazine and find out why you should give credit to frameworks for making your life easier.
Read it in the app
Inside this issue
Challenging programming languages’ supremacy
The pros and cons of using a framework
Frameworks are the new black
What do frameworks have to offer?
A tale of three frameworks
Angular: One framework
Wassim Chegham, Uri Shaked, and Christoffer Noring
Taking a closer look at JavaFX
Testing with Spring
MVC 1.0 is here to stay
A glimpse of JSF 2.3
Top Node.js frameworks for awesome web applications
A look at Eclipse MicroProfile
“Technology reflects the people who make it”
Interview with Heather VanCura
Should you store code in the cloud?
The JAX Magazine app
You can now read JAX Magazine and JAXenter.com on your tablet or mobile device, both on Apple and Android. Whether you’re offline or online, there’s nothing stopping your from reading the magazine at home, in the cafe or on the go.
Take your tech know-how to go
- Page-turning tech trends: Browse all JAX Magazine issues in a smooth epub reading experience
- Tech news: Read the latest tech news, tutorials and commentaries on JAXenter.com
- First issue free: Each digital issue costs as little as 0.99 cents and your first issue is free! A yearly subscription only costs 4.99
- Bookmark your favourite posts and tutorials from the magazine or the newsfeed
- Search across all content downloaded onto your device, including articles and whole editions of the magazine
- Offline reading: Downloaded content is fully available offline, meaning you can read up on the latest IT tips, trends and news anywhere, anytime
Tutorials, trends and tech know-how
Packed full of know-how from international IT professionals, this bi-monthly magazine is designed for developers that want to expand their knowledge base and perform better in their projects. The JAX Magazine mission is to provide the best content in IT for a plethora of programming interests – written for and by developers.
JAX Magazine is always looking for contributing authors and developers to write about what they know and love to work on – we invite you to contact our editorial staff at email@example.com.