The DevOps goody bag
New year, new JAX Magazine issue. What better way to celebrate the beginning of a new year than with a DevOps goody bag? In our case, this means a new list of influential DevOps professionals, DevOps trends and predictions for 2018, a touch of microservices and a hint of containers.
This should satisfy your DevOps cravings.
Renowned pioneers of the software industry will gather in London, April 9-12, 2018 to take the pulse of the industry and pinpoint the latest trends. You’ll have the chance to chat with seasoned speakers and exchange thoughts on topics that interest you.
Read it in the app
Inside this issue
“Microservices really need to be independent”
Interview with Peter Eijgermans
Technical Debt 101
Interview with Antonio Cobo
“Containers are not a silver bullet”
Interview with Jussi Nummelin
DevOps predictions: What’s in store for 2018?
Interview series with JAX DevOps speakers
Top 20 social influencers in DevOps 2018
There is no “one true metric” to DevOps success
Interview with Greg Bledsoe
How to adopt a DevSecOps methodology
Why finance needs to adopt a DevOps culture
Top 20 social influencers in FinTech 2018
“Smart banks are investing or partnering with FinTech”
Interview with Brett King
Manifold: Alien technology
Diversity talk: How to succeed in tech
The JAX Magazine app
You can now read JAX Magazine and JAXenter.com on your tablet or mobile device, both on Apple and Android. Whether you’re offline or online, there’s nothing stopping your from reading the magazine at home, in the cafe or on the go.
Take your tech know-how to go
- Page-turning tech trends: Browse all JAX Magazine issues in a smooth epub reading experience
- Tech news: Read the latest tech news, tutorials and commentaries on JAXenter.com
- First issue free: Each digital issue costs as little as 0.99 cents and your first issue is free! A yearly subscription only costs 4.99
- Bookmark your favourite posts and tutorials from the magazine or the newsfeed
- Search across all content downloaded onto your device, including articles and whole editions of the magazine
- Offline reading: Downloaded content is fully available offline, meaning you can read up on the latest IT tips, trends and news anywhere, anytime
Tutorials, trends and tech know-how
Packed full of know-how from international IT professionals, this bi-monthly magazine is designed for developers that want to expand their knowledge base and perform better in their projects. The JAX Magazine mission is to provide the best content in IT for a plethora of programming interests – written for and by developers.
JAX Magazine is always looking for contributing authors and developers to write about what they know and love to work on – we invite you to contact our editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.