DevOpsCon Berlin super early bird offer ends March 5
DevOpsCon is an international phenomenon with talks and workshops from thought leaders and specialists in the field. It’s the crucible of DevOps innovation and somewhere you want to be if networking is on your agenda. The super early bird discount for DevOpsCon Berlin ends on March 5th.
DevOps Conference Berlin will take place at the Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin from June 08-11, 2020. There’s still time to take advantage of the super early bird offer and save over €850, as well as get a free gift if you snag a 3- or 4-day ticket.
In 2020, DevOps Conference will take place five times in different locations across the world. The usual suspects – London, Berlin and Munich – will of course be on the agenda, but New York and Singapore are also on the cards, meaning we’re bringing DevOpsCon to two new continents in 2020.
DevOpsCon super early bird discount offers savings over €850. Super early bird registration ends on March 5, 2020. Plus, there’s also a few great extras included for those early birds who want to catch the worm!
- Transformation Day for free: Buy a 3-day pass and get Transformation Day for free.
- Free Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini: Register for a 3- or 4-day pass and choose between a Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini.
- Group discount: Receive an additional 10% discount when registering with 3+ colleagues.
- Extra Specials: Freelancers and employees of scientific institutions benefit from individual offers – if you’re interested, just send an email to [email protected]
DevOps Conference Berlin tracks
The tracks are:
- Business & company culture
- Cloud platforms & services
- Kubernetes ecosystem
- Continuous delivery & automation
- Microservices & software architecture
- Monitoring, traceability & diagnostics
DevOpsCon Berlin 2020 program
The program is constantly being updated with new talks, but for now here are just a few of the highlights that are already online:
And there’s much more yet to come! Keep an eye on devopscon.io for more.