DevOpsCon London very early bird offer ends January 30
DevOpsCon is an international phenomenon with talks and workshops from thought leaders and specialists in the field. It’s the crucible of DevOps innovation and somewhere you want to be if networking is on your agenda. The very early bird discount for DevOpsCon London ends on January 30th.
DevOps Conference London will be in The Big Smoke from April 21-24, 2020. There’s still time to take advantage of the very early bird offer and save up to £329, as well as get a free gift if you snag a 3- or 4-day ticket.
In 2020, DevOps Conference will take place five times in different locations across the world. The usual suspects – London, Berlin and Munich – will of course be on the agenda, but New York and Singapore are also on the cards, meaning we’re bringing DevOpsCon to two new continents in 2020.
DevOpsCon very early bird discount offers savings up to £329. Very early bird registration ends on January 30, 2020. Plus, there’s also a few great extras included for those early birds who want to catch the worm!
- Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini: Register for a 3- or 4-day pass and choose between a Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini.
- Group discount: Receive an additional 10% discount when registering with 3+ colleagues.
- Extra Specials: Freelancers and employees of scientific institutions benefit from individual offers – if you’re interested, just send an email to email@example.com
DevOps Conference London tracks
The tracks are:
- Business & company culture
- Cloud platforms & services
- Kubernetes ecosystem
- Continuous delivery & automation
- Microservices & software architecture
- Monitoring, traceability & diagnostics
DevOpsCon London 2020 program
The program is constantly being updated with new talks, but for now here are just a few of the highlights that are already online:
DevSecOps: Buzzword or a Necessary Step Towards Secure DevOps? – Dr. Rachid Kherrazi, Akka Technologies
And there’s much more yet to come! Keep an eye on devopscon.io for more.