How well do you know your Couchbase trivia?
We continue our programming quiz series this week with Couchbase, the world’s best open source database for building scalable, high performance web, mobile & IoT apps. What do you know about this NoSQL based data platform?
It’s time for another programming quiz. Today, we’re testing your knowledge of Couchbase, the revolutionary data platform!
Couchbase is an open source database for building apps. It is built off of NoSQL technology for performance and agility at any size.
Answer the following questions, and see how much you know about Couchbase for yourself!
When was SQL invented?
SEE ALSO: Couchbase and the dynamics of the NoSQL market: “There is life beyond analytical and relational databases”
2. Who coined the term ‘NoSQL’?
a) Johan Oskarsson
b) Carlo Strozzi
c) Walter W. Hobbs
d) Eugene Wong
3. How many technology vendors offer a NoSQL product?
c) Less than 20
4. In December 2017, a massive database containing details of 120+ million American households was left exposed on the web. What was the name of the company and the type of database?
a) ConsumerView, Couchbase
b) ABYY, MongoDB
c) Ai.type, MongoDB
d) Alteryx, Amazon Web Services
SEE ALSO: Couchbase Server 5.0 is here
5. Couchbase was the first NoSQL DB vendor to provide an autonomous operator for Kubernetes. True or false?
6. ANSI Joins support was added in the N1QL language in early 2018, but what ANSI joins are supported?
a) LEFT OUTER, RIGHT OUTER, INNER JOIN
b) INNER JOIN, JOIN on arrays
c) NEST and UNNEST, LEFT OUTER, RIGHT OUTER
d) JOIN on arrays, NEST and UNNEST, LEFT OUTER, RIGHT OUTER, INNER JOIN
7. Which of the following is not one of the four basic types of NoSQL database?
1. c) 1974.
2. b) Carlo Strozzi
3. d) 100+
4. d) Alteryx, Amazon Web Services
5. a) True.
6. d) JOIN on arrays, NEST and UNNEST, LEFT OUTER, RIGHT OUTER, INNER JOIN
7. b) Containerized
How well did you do? Do you know your Couchbase trivia?
0-2 correct: You’re just a beginner.
3-4 correct: You’re pretty solid in your Couchbase trivia, but you still might need to pay a little more attention to the details.
5-6 correct: Nice! You really know your stuff!
7 correct: You are a Couchbase master.
Programming Pub Quiz: Have you tried our other pub quizzes? Test your knowledge of other topics!