Microservices and containers such as Docker are among the most discussed topics in the world of enterprise software today. Many DevOps practitioners are looking at these technologies as a key part of delivering large software projects faster. While successful implementations are most common among smaller, “born in the cloud” organizations, larger enterprises can benefit from microservices and containers too — as long as they address some challenges head-on.
All Posts by this author
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
The Netbeans Hub
- [Bit]coin flipping: "I see Bitcoin like the Internet was in the 90's"
- Setting the course for a world without middlemen? 9 Blockchain influencers weigh in on this possibility
- "People cannot just adopt blockchain on their own"
- [Bit]coin flipping: Blockchain limitations
- #AboutLastWeek: Pokemon GO takes over the world, Bitcoin bulks up and the spotlight falls on JAX Innovation Awards