Microservices and containers such as Docker are among the most discussed topics in the world of enterprise software today. Many DevOps practitioners are looking at these technologies as a key part of delivering large software projects faster. While successful implementations are most common among smaller, “born in the cloud” organizations, larger enterprises can benefit from microservices and containers too — as long as they address some challenges head-on.
All Posts by this author
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
- Testing strategies and challenges – Dos and don'ts
- Making blockchain more consumable: 4 challenges that will limit blockchain mainstream adoption
- GitHub alternative: Ellcrys is using blockchain to help developers create indestructible repositories
- Blockchain without smart card technology is like a house without a roof
- New JAX Magazine issue — ￼Finance: What’s in it for developers?