Emojicode is a static, strongly typed programming language with a focus on integrating systems well, being Unicode compatible, and providing a stable and consistent interface. But what you don’t know is how it came into being.
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
- GitHub alternative: Ellcrys is using blockchain to help developers create indestructible repositories
- Five objects in which you’ll soon find Blockchain
- JAX expands with DevOps and Finance conference duo in April 2016
- Are Open APIs changing the game? "Open banking APIs will not kill commercial APIs"
- [Bit]coin flipping: Is bitcoin headed for an internal civil war?