Ask anybody these days about hot software technology topics and you’re bound to hear the word Containers which are light-weight virtual machines that operate on the process level. They can be instantiated very quickly and are easy to configure. If you are going to enter the world of Containers, then you will undoubtedly run into the name Docker which is quickly becoming the ubiquitous standard. Docker is the trademarked company name but also used when referring to their implementation of container technology.
All Posts by this author
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
The Netbeans Hub
- Looking beyond the blockchain hype
- The ultimate beginner's guide to Blockchain [Infographic]
- "Hadoop was madness" - Interview on how Apache Spark is changing the banking sector
- Sneak peek into the future of banking from the founding member of two high-profile companies: Part 1
- Bitcoin halving: Volatility coming our way?