In this article, Erwin De Ley, co-founder of iSencia Belgium and lead developer of Passerelle, and Christopher Brooks, Ptolemy Software Janitor at the University of California, Berkeley, showcase an open platform for scientific workflows called Eclipse Triquetrum.
All Posts by this author
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
DevOpsCon 2018 Sessions
- #AboutLastWeek: Bitcoin price nears $600, Jenkins polishes its UX and more
- Driving the future of Blockchain: Entering the ride-sharing environment
- Investment up for FinTech, but where's the innovation in banking?
- Hyperledger Caliper: A benchmark tool which allows users to measure blockchain performance
- [Bit]coin flipping: Is bitcoin headed for an internal civil war?