In this post, Asim Aslam, the founder of Micro, discusses the non-technical aspects of adopting microservices within a company. He also covers motivations, the migration path, what success may actually look like and the tradeoffs which are made in such a transition.
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
- Five objects in which you’ll soon find Blockchain
- Everipedia: Wikipedia with a blockchain twist
- Bitcoin named by banks as major threat, MasterCard agrees
- GitHub alternative: Ellcrys is using blockchain to help developers create indestructible repositories
- FinTech unleashed: Why banks and FinTech have a love-hate relationship