In this post, Asim Aslam, the founder of Micro, discusses the non-technical aspects of adopting microservices within a company. He also covers motivations, the migration path, what success may actually look like and the tradeoffs which are made in such a transition.
MEET US IN LONDON!
Get in touch!
Got a tip?
Want to write a guest post?
DevOpsCon 2018 Sessions
- "The currently unrivaled programming language for smart contracts is Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain"
- Bringing the fun back into finance: Interview with the co-founder of trading app BUX
- Making smart contracts safe with Hyperledger Sawtooth
- "Real opportunities for innovation come with evolving constraints"
- Simplicity: A new language for crypto-currencies and blockchains