How well do you know your ArangoDB trivia?
Our programming trivia series continues this week with ArangoDB, the database that brings three major NoSQL data models in one open source solution. What do you know about this multi-model database system?
It’s time for another programming quiz. Today, we’re testing your knowledge of ArangoDB!
ArangoDB is a native multi-model database system designed to make deployment and scalability easier than ever. The database system supports three important data models with one database core and a unified query language AQL.
Answer the following questions, and see how much you know about ArangoDB for yourself!
Where does the name ArangoDB come from?
a) A famous Venezuelean football player
b) A journalist from the New York Times
c) A variety of Avocados
2. What is the nickname for ArangoDBs WebUI?
3. Which data models does ArangoDB support natively?
a) Timeseries, key/value and CSV
b) Key/Value, graphs, kind of relational and documents
c) XML, JSON and RDF
4. Which graph implementation model does ArangoDB use for the graph part?
a) CIndex-free adjacency.
c) I feel lucky
5. What did the founders of ArangoDB do before they started the project?
a) Worked at Google
b) Had nothing to do with software.
c) Ran database consulting company.
6. What license is ArangoDB released under?
b) Apache 2
c) GNU GPLv3
7. What new features will be part of the upcoming ArangoDB 3.4 release?
a) Coffee-brewing & Hot-Pockets
b) Information retrieval & GeoJSON
c) JOINs & Cluster Management
1. c) A variety of Avocados
2. c) Aardvark
3. b) Key/Value, graphs, kind of relational and documents
4. b) Hybrid-indexes
5. c) Ran database consulting company
6. b) Apache 2
7. b) Information retrieval & GeoJSON
How well did you do? Do you know your ArangoDB trivia?
0-2 correct: You’re just a beginner.
3-4 correct: You’re pretty solid in your ArangoDB trivia, but you still might need to pay a little more attention to the details.
5-6 correct: Nice! You really know your stuff!
7 correct: You are a ArangoDB master.