5 reasons you should care about functional programming
Even if you don’t think you need to care about functional programming, you should. There are plenty of reasons for Javaheads to know more about them: W-Jax speaker Neal Ford gives us five.
- Why it’s beneficial to cede control over mundane details to the language and runtime
- How nailgun-driven development differs from building prefab houses
- The wonderful benefits of immutability
- Embrace results over steps
- How bendable languages make hard problems easier to tackle