Paremus and Makewave Launch Distribution to Accelerate OSGi Adoption
Nimble Distribution Starter Pack free to download now!
OSGi-based cloud company Paremus and Makewave have announced a
partnership to provide a fully supported software distribution, in
an effort to accelerate OSGi adoption. Their ‘Nimble Distribution‘ product will comprise
- Paremus OSGi Shell – an interactive shell and scripting
environment for OSGi.
- Nimble Resolver – OBR dependency resolver and provisioner.
- Remote Services and Remote Services Admin – an implementation
of the OSGi Alliance’s specs by Paremus. It will include
synchronous / asynchronous distribution providers and pluggable
- Makewave Knopflerfish Pro Enterprise – an implementation of the
OSGi R4 V4.2 service platform spec.
- Alternative OSGi service platforms – Apache Felix and
The Nimble Distribution Starter Pack is available as a free
download, and can be used on up to 5 machines. Standard and Premium
packages include access to the Paremus commercial OBR repository,
and Premium customers can access the source code.