JAXConf 2013 Call For Papers now open
Great news everyone! JAXConf is returning
in 2013, with even more high calibre
keynotes, sessions and workshops for all things JVM. And
if there’s something you’re bursting to talk about,
there’s still time to get your session in the
JAXConf 2013 will run June 3 – 5 at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. 2012 was JAXConf’s best year yet in the US, with an amazing lineup of speakers from around the globe and attracting some of the best practitioners in Java and related technology fields.
Although our roots lie firmly in Java, we know that the industry is now about far more than just the language and platform alone. Web technologies, cloud based services, ‘Big Data’, the client side and the rise of mobile post-PC devices just can’t be ignored. Java will remain at the centre of JAXconf 2013, but the conference will also reflect the converging industry we are in.
Here’s just some of the themes at JAXConf 2013:
• Java Core Technologies
• Java Enterprise Technologies & Frameworks
• JVM Languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Groovy, JRuby, Clojure, ...)
• Methodologies: Agile, Devops, Continuous Delivery, ...
• Modern Software Architecture: practices & principles
• Big Data & NoSQL
• Mobile: Android, Mobile Web, iOS, Mobile Enterprise Services
• Cloud & PaaS Technologies
• Web technologies, APIs, Mobile, service values etc
• Open Source Tools & Frameworks
If any of those topics make you want to stand up on stage and tell the world all about it, there’s still time to submit an abstract for JAXConf 2013.
Deadline for submissions is January 18, 2013. Keep in mind that we’re looking for sessions with real value for attendees, free of marketing terminology. We’ll be in touch in late January to confirm whether your session has been accepted.
Stay tuned for more details about JAXConf 2013 in the coming weeks - we’re pretty excited about what’s in store.