GridGain 3.5 released, promising significant performance improvement
Claims to build compute and data intensive cloud applications cohesively and quickly
The Real-Time Big Data Platform that is fluent with Java, Groovy and Scala APIs has been given a fresh new release.
GridGain 3.5’s main change sees previously deprecated APIs removed and assurances of enhancements throughout the product.
Other vows from the team that will allow for speedier ways for GridGain users to develop, scale and manage compute and data intensive JVM based applications include -
- Improvements and bug fixes in GridGain Visor
- Enhancements to GridProjection interface
- Ability to programmatically start remote nodes in bulk
- Customizable closure-based MapReduce
- Enhancements in affinity and co-location
- Bug fixes in eviction policies in Data Grid
- Significant improvements and performance enhancements in Swap SPI