CFX - Now with services
Apache CFX 2.5.0 - Available now
Today it was announced that the latest version of Apache CFX - 2.5.0 was released. Dan Kulp sentout the announcement this morning via the Apache mailing list. The new version was 6 months in development and includes a collection of new framework features and services, some of which outlined below.
- Enhanced WS-RM interopability
- WS-MetadataExchange support
- OAuth support
- Enhanced security options for REST
- Enhanced JMX instrumentation
- Enhanced OSGi and Karaf integration
- Security Token Service
- WS-Notification Service
For the first time, CFX now offers services right out of the box, with both of the included ones above (Security token, WS-Notification).
Downloads are available here.