5 reasons you should care about functional programming
- Why it’s beneficial to cede control over mundane details to the language and runtime
- How nailgun-driven development differs from building prefab houses
- The wonderful benefits of immutability
- Embrace results over steps
- How bendable languages make hard problems easier to tackle
Even if you don’t care about Scala, Clojure, F#, or Haskell, the important features of those languages will impact your life. Now is the time to increase your comfort level with these new paradigms.